Aug 17, 2012

Hrudayamgamamaya Puthuvatsarasamsakal!!!

As my DH noted so astutely this morning, it feels like Karkkidakam is really in Chingom now. The rain hasn't stopped since it began at 530ish this morning and I feel so happy. So it's with a really full heart that I offer you my wishes...

നിങ്ങള്‍ക്കെല്ലാവര്‍ക്കും എന്റെ ഹൃദയംഗമമായ പുതുവത്സരാശംസകള്‍!!!
(Yeah, FINALLY laid my eyes on that transliteration button. Do tell me why it doesn't work for the title though???)

So here are a few blossoms from my garden to welcome the new year.

 Let's start off with an auspicious yellow



Even these leaves are gorgeous, aren't they?


Some promises for tomorrow too...




Have a wonderful new year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 Movie Reviews in 1: Nanpakal..., Romancham, and Pranaya Vilasam

1. Nanpakal Nerathu Mayakkam (Siesta) Lijo Jose Pellissery's movies are an acquired taste. Each movie is different and probably appeal ...